Online Mixing & Mastering - Free Sample Session
Thank you for your interested in Online Stem-Mixing & Mastering at Empty Road Audio. Please fill out the form below or email us at Victor@EmptyRoadAudio.com and we will send you your sample as soon as possible.
There is a 5GB file size upload limit so it may be necessary for you to upload multiple files if your RAR or ZIP file is above 5GB.
- Make sure any edits are made and everything that needs to be recorded.
- Remove any compression, EQ, effects from each track. To get the best results the tracks have to have no compression, EQ, effects.
- Bounce each track individually our bounce a stereo track of grouped parts from 0 seconds so each part has an audio file. Bounce mono tracks as mono files and stereo files as stereo. Try to make all files high quality WAV files.
- Label each file with a descriptive name e.g. kick-out.wav, snare-top.wav, guitar-clean.wav etc.
- For each song group all files into a folder with the song name. Compress this folder to a .zip file.
- If you don't know how to make a ZIP file Click here for Mac, Click here for PC
Make sure the mix-down track is in the highest quality wav file as possible.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at Victor@EmptyRoadAudio.com