Please use the form below to upload your files. As well as any influences for you music and any other information you seem to be necessary. Please follow the steps below to insure you get the best possible mix.
There is a 6GB file size upload limit so it may be necessary for you to upload multiple files if your RAR or ZIP file is above 6GB.
- Make sure any edits are made and everything that needs to be recorded.
- Remove any compression, EQ, effects from each track. To get the best results the tracks have to have no compression, EQ, effects.
- Bounce each track individually our bounce a stereo track of grouped parts from 0 seconds so each part has an audio file. Bounce mono tracks as mono files and stereo files as stereo. Try to make all files high quality WAV files.
- Label each file with a descriptive name e.g. kick-out.wav, snare-top.wav, guitar-clean.wav etc.
- For each song group all files into a folder with the song name. Compress this folder to a .zip file.
- If you don't know how to make a ZIP file Click here for Mac, Click here for PC
You may also upload Protools and Logic Pro sessions as well.